Monday, August 8, 2011

New (sort of) abstract piece

I just updated a digital 3D abstract composition that I had worked on a few years ago. I really liked this one and wanted to print it in large format, but my original render was only like 4000 pixels wide. So I rendered a new image at over 12,000 px and I plan on printing it on Epson canvas. If I can get that to work. The last attempt was a disaster and I had to RMA my Epson R1900 after wasting an entire roll. It's a long story.

At any rate I figured as long as I was rendering this one again I might try a different approach to some shape and texture overlays.

No comments: